This set of new stained glass windows reflects some of the house’s important history. Each section of the window represents one of the three owners of St Vincent’s Hall, starting with one for engine and machinery manufacturer Richard Hornsby who built the house in 1868. The middle window represents the period of time the building belonged to the air ministry through a crest and silhouette of a Lancaster bomber. The famous dambusters raid was co-ordinated from the hall. The final section of the window has the crest of the South Kesteven District Council to represent the council’s ownership of the hall before tit became privately owned.